Careers at SPIA
We are always on the lookout for hiring new teachers in our academy. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 011-65393932, 8130524518. Get in touch with us on our website. This what we look for. DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Dedicated, resourceful and goal-driven professional educator with a solid commitment to the social and academic growth and development of every child.
- Presenting prescribed curriculum using a range of teaching techniques and materials.
- Developing students’ interests, abilities and coordination by way of creative activities.
- Maintaining class and scholastic records.
- Guiding discussions and supervising work in class
- Preparing, administering and marking tests, projects, and assignments to evaluate students’ progress and recording the results.
- Discussing individual progress and problems with students and parents, and seeking advice from Student Counsellors and senior teachers.
- Maintaining discipline in classrooms and other academy areas
- Participating in staff meetings, educational conferences, and workshops.
- Liaising with parent, community and academy staff.
- Performing extra-curricular tasks such as assisting with the sport, academy concerts, excursions and special interest programs.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English is mandatory
- Computer proficient (MS WORD).
- Excellent Knowledge of Subject concerned.
- Positive Attitude.
ELIGIBILITY: The Candidate must be Post Graduate or B.Ed in concerned subject. Candidate should have 1 or 2 years of teaching experience in the relevant subject. If you fall into this category, please share your CVs with us and we will get in touch.